Why is ASA coextrusion the preferred material for wood-plastic outdoor products?
Why is ASA co-extruded wood-plastic is the preferred material for outdoor products?
Because ASA co-extruded wood-plastic outdoor products adopt the world's current advanced two-machine co-extrusion technology, a layer of ASA material is co-extruded in the PVC WPC plastic and wood-plastic core to achieve surface coating. The image is ASA is WPC wood plastic. Put on a layer of armor to greatly improve the weather resistance and aging resistance of the material.
1. ASA is an amorphous terpolymer that does not contain double bonds and is therefore highly resistant to ultraviolet light. The carbonyl and nitrile groups in the macromolecular chain have strong UV resistance, while the benzene ring is a typical stable structure, and it is difficult to photochemically react. Therefore, ASA has strong UV resistance, color stability and excellent weather resistance. .
2. Due to the introduction of acrylate rubber in the ASA structure, the copolymer has very good impact resistance, especially low temperature impact resistance.
3. Because the ASA structure contains a nitrile group, it has very strong chemical resistance.
4. ASA has good thermal stability during processing, and the heat distortion temperature can reach above 92 °C.
5. PVC wood plastic: environmental protection, waterproof, anti-ant, flame retardant, recyclable, easy to install.
The emergence of high-tech products co-extruded wood-plastic outdoor products, due to its high weather resistance, high wear resistance, UV resistance, maintenance-free superior performance, quickly occupied the European and American markets, with an occupancy rate of 80%. Especially the quality of ASA/PVC co-extruded wood-plastic outdoor products is better. Therefore, ASA co-extruded wood-plastic technology has been widely used by major wood-plastic manufacturers in Europe and the United States. Therefore, it is the preferred material for wood-plastic outdoor products.
The quality of the "Jianyuan" brand ASA/PVC co-extruded wood-plastic outdoor products produced by Jianyuan Technology is comparable to that of similar products produced in Europe and the United States.