The third generation is wood-plastic materials, which have already made great splashes in the market. Wood-plastic materials have both excellent properties of both plastic and wood, and they have an advantage in the door panel materials. At present, the domestic wood-plastic market has great potential. Although the annual output of wood-plastic products is only several million tons, since 1998, countries in Europe and the United States have increased at a rate of 65% per year. At present, 7 of the 10 wood-plastic manufacturing enterprises in China are foreign manufacturers, and all products are exported.
1) Excellent raw materials, formula science The main raw materials of wood-plastic door are PVC resin and excellent wood powder. PVC resin adopts medical grade domestic brand products. Wood powder is provided by professional wood company with excellent tree wood powder, which is classified and polished. Drying and coating treatment to ensure the quality of raw materials. The wood-plastic door formula system is equipped with a certain proportion of auxiliary materials, into stabilizers, foaming agents, modifiers, etc., and various components are mixed according to strict proportions, effectively ensuring the product quality of the foamed sheets.
2) The thermal transfer technology is preferred to use the thermal transfer process to transfer various patterns on the extruded sheet to give the product a variety of higher wood species and color. According to the popular varieties, we designed black walnut and ivory. White, waxy wood and other decorative surfaces for customers to choose, and provide more than 50 interior doors to meet the needs of modern consumer life.
3) The reasonable structure and high strength of the special cavity structure design ensure the ideal internal structure of the wood-plastic foam material, plus excellent formula design and reasonable production process to ensure the strength of the product.
4) Quick-loading structure, installation time-saving and labor-saving wood-plastic door adopts German imported quick-install structure, the door cover is very convenient to install, the door sleeve line and the door cover are connected by bayonet, no need for gun nail or glue fixing.
5) The advanced production equipment of production equipment is imported from abroad from the mixing system to the extrusion system. It is at the international leading level and has a high degree of automation. The mixing equipment has the characteristics of accurate dosage, uniform mixing and high efficiency. The stability of the product. Due to the high requirements for foaming and extrusion equipment for wood-plastic foam door production, a high-torque twin-screw extruder is used, and components such as screws and barrels are modified to adapt to the inner and outer surface of lignin and Uniform foaming to avoid the occurrence of charcoal charcoal.
6) Insulation and sound insulation performance The material used in the wood-plastic door has uniform and fine cells and its specially designed row cavity structure, which ensures that its thermal conductivity is lower than that of ordinary plastic materials and its noise reduction performance is good. After testing, the heat transfer coefficient of the product is 1W/m2.k, the thermal insulation performance reaches the first grade of GB/T16729-1997; the sound insulation performance grade is grade 6, with good thermal insulation and sound insulation performance. 9) Good flame retardant wood plastic When the set door meets the open flame, it does not support combustion, and it automatically goes out after being alive. After testing, the Longqiao wood-plastic package has a door oxygen index of 48 and its fire performance rating is B1. This performance of the Longqiao wood-plastic door will greatly improve the fire safety of the home.
7) The raw materials used in the green environmental protection wood-plastic door are formed under high temperature, high pressure and vacuum conditions. The material does not contain formaldehyde. The secondary processing uses thermal transfer technology to avoid paint. No toxic or harmful during production and use. The release of gas and odor is a human-friendly product that meets the environmental standards of modern interior decoration.
8) Waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosive, anti-mildew, anti-insect, non-deformable wood-plastic products have the dual characteristics of wood and plastic, so the wood-plastic door is used in addition to indoor doors, especially suitable for large temperature, humidity, poor ventilation. Locations, such as wet bathrooms, storage rooms that require anti-corrosion, mildew proof, and anti-mite.
Source: National Gate Network
Article source: China Building Materials Network www.bmlink.com